All teachers at the Westline School follow and promote the following teaching philosophy.
- We teach the students with love, care and responsibility.
- We empower students to learn beyond what is taught in class and to fall in love with their life.
- We regard all students, not simply as students, but future leaders of the country.
- For all of us, teaching is a gift, not a hard duty.
- We are committed to providing fun and usefulness to students in our teaching since they are the key factors of classroom effectiveness.
- We believe that providing poor education is a crime.
- We get students to learn not only from the teachers, but also from themselves, their classmates and their surroundings; they can benefit from that.
- We teach more by what we are than by what we say.
- We believe in “Tell me and I'll forget; show me and I may remember; involve me and I'll understand.” For these reasons, we always involve students in the learning process.
- We are very well aware that teachers are decisive elements in the classroom. It's our daily mood that makes the weather. As teachers, we possess a tremendous power to make a student's life miserable or joyous. We can be a tool of torture or an instrument of inspiration. We can humiliate or humor, hurt or heal. In all situations, it is our response that decides whether a crisis will be escalated or de-escalated and a student humanized or de-humanized.